[Bio] small change on a bioboard wiki

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 03:19:02 UTC 2012

I have just done a small change on the bioboard wiki

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/BioBoard/Documentation/Temperature#Interfacing_and_measuring

linking "see here for description" to wiki article about Steinhart-Hart equation. I hope that it is correct, it is not exactly my field but when I have seen that the links is missing I just added it, if someone can check it out that would be nice.

I will have a questions on things related to the construction of experimental incubator (Noisebridge wiki) which I'm now working on, I have finally got funded. If someone would have time to help out that would be cool, just send me a mail please.

Sincerely from Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi