[Longitude] 8pm Pacific Google Hangout tonight

Yan Zhu yan at mit.edu
Tue Jul 30 00:27:17 UTC 2013

Hey all, I am one of the early Europe people who probably won't be awake in
2 hours. But please assign me a thing; I wanna learn Android programming. I
also have probably more free time to dedicate to this than anyone else and
can ask for help when I get stuck.

Thanks, have fun!

-Yan

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Ari Lacenski <alacenski at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YWxhY2Vuc2tpQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ.72vt9gocl34rgf23v7ba9oabms
>
> First coordination effort for dev work on Longitude. Let's talk about
> skillsets and dev approaches.
>
> Some folks on the list have requested recording because it's early
> morning in Europe. Hope that's cool with attendees. It gives us a
> reason to be brief and on task so we don't make for dull video.
>
> Ari

Yan Zhu
http://web.mit.edu/zyan/www/