[EEG] MIA here... Meetings? Calendar?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:24:58 UTC 2009

Hey folks, I keep meaning to drop a note saying hey, I'm busy, by the
way the Sunday EEG meeting is still on the google calendar.

I'm going to just take it off, since I feel responsible for it.  I'm
leaving whatever's on the wiki since that's editable by anyone, but
since the google calendar isn't publicly editable I figure I should
clean up after myself.  Can someone else who's involved add it back to
the calendar as needed?  I know that people do drop by on Sundays
occasionally.

I'm in India working on some education research and I haven't really
been keeping up on most of the internet, so I hope things are well at
83C.  I'll still be working in the EEG lab when I get back to Berkeley
though, so I look forward to more brains in the future.  See y'all
soon.

-Kelly