[EEG] wireless?

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 00:09:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting last night, I'm really
excited about the group.  After everyone went home I was talking to
Michael Kan, who had some interesting ideas about engineering the
EEG.  I encouraged him to join us next time.  He suggested we make the
connection between the EEG and the computer wireless, using a
bluetooth device, to reduce noise and also to ensure safety by having
the circuits completely separate from one another.  I don't have any
bluetooth device, but if any of you do, bring it along next time.  I
will bring a box  for the circuit boards.

Tracy