[EEG] wireless?

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:05:47 UTC 2009

Here are some completely useless to the task at hand, but potentially
interesting left-field ideas for measuring brainwaves.

The antenna noise problem sounds like a big one, but what if the antenna
like properties could be used for good instead of evil?
http://elbertf.blogspot.com/2008/06/capacitive-ssvep-brain-computer.htmlinside
a faraday cage?
That would be the ultimate in non-invasive comfort, and... a brain theremin?

Also, Hitachi claim to have made the first Optical Topography unit to
measure blood volume changes. This is taking a completely different
approach. Pulse Oximetry is a tried and true reliable technology however.
http://www.hitachi-medical.co.jp/info/opt-e/index.html

Jean