[EEG] Open EEG show and tell at 1 year open house Noisebridge?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Sep 24 23:10:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> wrote:

> There was someone at the last 5MoF who works for Emotiv. Might be
> willing to help out - but that'd be corporate-y, which might not be
> desirable.

Err, emotiv is all but dead, and my understanding is that nobody on this
continent works there currently.

Having talked it over with them months and months ago, the folks who
previously worked there won't be helping us much, due to NDAs and whatnot.
The most likely suspect is a good friend of mine and Kelly's; the other
emotiv person is less available to us (but I've still been out for beers
with that person a few times).  They're both generally rad people who have
given some good general advice, but aren't really free to help us much, sad
to say.

That said, we have all the right people in house to make this happen, it's
just a matter of motivation and coordination, which is sorely lacking at the
space in general.  Apparently, nobody wants to play manager on their days
off, go figure.

Not it,
--
/jbm