[EEG] low budget EEG project

Dan Brown danbrown at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:18:27 UTC 2010

Thanks for the advice and suggestions! I hope to get something built
up to a state where it can be compared with existing EEG products,
like OpenEEG and the Zeo sleep monitor. I'll report back to this group
if/when I'm ready to test.

I won't be able to make it on Sunday, but I will be there working next
Tues and Wednesday in the afternoon and evening. I will attempt to get
data moving through a mindflex+bluetooth into a linux laptop. Come by
and say hello! And I will try to make it to one of the upcoming Sunday
sessions eventually.

For those that are interested in building one, too, here are the parts
I will be using:
mindflex http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mindflex/11004056
bluetooth radio http://rovingnetworks.com/rn-41-sm.php
usb dongle for bluetooth http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11866