[EEG] OpeenEEG hardware

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:37:23 UTC 2011

There's a loose collection of Noisebridge people who are interested in
OpenEEG, some of whom have experience with it. This is definitely the
right place to ask around about old hardware. There's some EEG stuff
at Noisebridge that I can show you if you like. I'm generally there
for the membership meeting Tuesday nights, though this week I might be
sick.

-Kelly