[Neuro] Fwd: tDCS at Noisebridge?

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Wed May 1 23:58:11 UTC 2013

I can't make it tonight or next week, but unless those electrodes are
made of solid gold, that's a crazy high markup.

If anyone isn't into paying $70 but more like $25, feel free to contact
me and I will be happy to show you how to make your own lm334 regulator
when I get back into town in a couple of weeks. Hell, I can tell you
pretty much everything you need to know over email. This isn't very
complicated and uses about $6 in parts and a meter.