[Neuro] Muse? (Re: OpenEEG Kit From Olimex?)

Daniel Lewis daniel.robert.lewis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:35:11 UTC 2014

I honestly hadn't seen Muse. They have a pretty good looking product. I
wonder what areas of the brain it intends to record.

Most of these EEGs only claim to monitor attention or meditation, which is
a very general measure.

It would only be able to measure the Frontal Lobe with it's design.

http://www.immrama.org/eeg/electrode.html

Apparently there's a standard for probe placement: the International 10-20
System of Electrode Placement. Interesting!