[Noisebridge-discuss] Science,engineering design huddle Sessions

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 03:47:17 UTC 2009

Please reply to list only - No e-mail to me as I read the archive page only.  I am used to group communications via web based forums.

 Here I am at thg downstairs table with nobody joining my group.

 How do I get people to notice and attend?

 Rachel suggestedd that I kick it off with a topic of my own, but feel that
the session belongs to everybody and that it should go in the direction
that the g5roup decides.

 So far there is John M And two others from  "e Engineers without Borders
here next to me and the Open EEG project upstairs.

 So what does it take to get something started other than posting it
up on the NB wiki?

 Mike Kan