[Noisebridge-discuss] free batteries and cellphone electronics: interested?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:39:24 UTC 2011

1) battery packs with 8 or 9 nimh AA cells. one or two may be bad, but i
have some 50 of these packs so you still get quite a few good ones. some
dissassembly required. i think there is also a columb counter inside if
you can figure out how to use it

2) assorted modules from the openmoko freerunner, GTA01, including
touchscreen, main board, and gps module. this was all open sourced so
drivers, schematics, etc. should all be available somewhere

pick up from me at cca in san francisco today or thursday, or next week
monday, wednesday, or thursday or else come to my new workshop on
treasure island

--
Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ