[schemers] Scheme meeting tomorrow, Sunday at 2pm

Jay Reynolds Freeman jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com
Sun Apr 10 00:50:00 UTC 2011

The talks I have are both about aspects of implementing Scheme rather than
on the language itself.  One is about the development and structure of
Wraith Scheme -- details of the implementation and its architecture. The
other is about the development of Pixie Scheme III -- my iPad implementation
-- and is mostly about the design and implementation of an iPad-like
interface for a not-very-iPad-like program.

Neither talk is strictly about how to write Scheme code, but both are related
to what a Scheme system does and why; I suspect the first talk is closer to
the group's general interests than is the second.

I don't have a bit set to deliver either of these presentations -- I just
wanted people to know they are on hand at short notice in case the time
ever seems right to do them.  Each one takes about an hour.

--  Jay Reynolds Freeman
Jay_Reynolds_Freeman at mac.com
http://web.mac.com/jay_reynolds_freeman (personal web site)