[Tastebridge] On yeasts and fermentation

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 20:07:07 UTC 2011

Nice! I hope that they are going to send you life version = liquid culture. I go for dry cultures just in case of pure necessity because the balance of the culture is disturbed by the drying process.

Anyway I'm looking forward to your experiments, best of luck!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi