[Toorcamp] Join the mailing list if you hadn't already, and the Signal list.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jun 6 08:15:01 UTC 2016

Hello CCed folks, if you're planning to camp with us please join the
mailing list...

I hate being an accessory to event, and I'm sure you do too. Having all
participants of our little camp be on the list allows the communication
channel to be two ways and for folks not to feel like after thoughts when
plans get formed or changed. Also it makes it easier for me to spam you all
with animated gifs.

And if anyone knows who "lees" is please ask them to join the list and
update the roster sheet with their email address.

I've added some of the raining folks to the private Signal sheet. I'll
invite you into the group once you've added your info.

<http://gph.is/KZTGop>
via giphy.com <http://gph.is/KZTGop>

--
Rubin