[Bio] Post-meeting thoughts and NIR probe

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:09:37 UTC 2011

So, in order to make sure I could still pick these up today for some work on
them tonite, I got 2 of these dudes:

http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/Products/ProdDS/1872935.pdf

They are $4 parts, which is kinda lame...but I'm hoping they solve a lot of
implementation problems. I also picked up some $0.35 phototransistors to use
for the DO probe. If the phototransistor stuff has too long of a response
lag (they are in the 10us range), then I'll move into getting some
photodiodes to try which have wicked fast response in the single digit
nanosecond range.

Sean