[Bio] Post-meeting thoughts and NIR probe

Otute Akiti oakiti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:21:34 UTC 2011

A standard pH probe contains both the reference electrode and the pH sensing
electrode in the same housing, and therefore has two wires.
For our implementation I am thinking of building two separate electrodes one
for reference and the other for the pH measurement - each with its own wire
and therefore 2 wires for the whole setup. That should serve us fine.

-Otute