[Bio] pH probe confusion

Otute Akiti oakiti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:15:40 UTC 2011

You should probably keep the probe in water for now. We can refill with KCl
later.
It looks like KCl is not too difficult to obtain in solid form. Then we'll
have to the appropriate solution for the electrode - typically it is a 3M
solution.

Here is a link for the pH of vinegar and other stuff:

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/properties-of-vinegar.html

-Otute