[Bio] nice work on blogs!

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:43:32 UTC 2011

Thanks, guys - the enthusiasm is very real, and 100% thanks to yourselves -
that's just how I feel about working with you all! =)

Also thanks to Sean and Charlie for their posts! Glad it hasn't been just me
-  I don't nearly do Noisebridge justice on my own...

Note-form version of the NIR probe
documentation<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/BioBoard/Documentation/Optic_loss>-
poorly fleshed-out, but a fairly good overview of what it's going to
contain. I plan on keeping it relatively simple (target average high-school
kid?). Feedback welcome. Speaking of which, how's the documentation coming
along for the rest of you?

Bump: this week's meeting is tomorrow night (Wednesday) at Noisebridge,
7:30pm - look forward to seeing you all!

/Rikke