[Bio] Biotech stuff (?)

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:25:21 UTC 2011

Sure, these look like some cool items, but without prices and pics,
it's hard to tell much.

But, speaking of spending...

If we'd like to bring real Bio-boards to the Maker Faire, we should
put something aside in the budget for that.
I estimate it will take about $150 to make 3 boards and pay for the
parts that go on them.

Otherwise, we'll just have a mess of wires...

What would people like to do?

-rolf