[Bio] bioboard for CCC camp food&beverage hacking

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 14:22:26 UTC 2011

Hello,
I would like to know if you have one or two spare bio-boards (or more kits) to
borrow/buy for the CCC camp for the Food Hacking Base. I'll be doing lots of
probiotic beverages and foods and it would be really cool helper, plus very good
promotion of Biobridge (equipment)/Tastebridge (recipes/techniques) and the
movement in general.

If you could get me some, how much would they be and do you know someone who
could carry them (I would ask Miloh but it seems to me that he is carrying half
of Noisebridge in his beggie already ... :-)).

Thanks for any info, sorry for the short notice.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS If I manage we will build finally the functional model of experimental
incubator with biobridge guts + controlled temperature circuit. I want everyone
to see it and copy it as much as possible. It would be actually really  cool if
you could get the bioboard as a kit at least few samples I'm sure that people
would like to have them. How much would t hey be? Could you Miloh help with some
small workshop to teach people how to make them? I'm still a newbie in
microcontrolers ...