[Bio] BioBoard meeting on Mon @ Noisebridge

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:17:45 UTC 2011

Hi there Folks!
Rikke announced a meeting for Monday (tomorrow) at NB, 7:30pm.
Let's figure out what's next for our project.

I did a little work on the BioBoard shield and Arduino software.
I can now get it to handle the thermistor probe and DTS probes simultaneously.
Also, I can display the immediate results on a small LCD that
attaches to the shield.  Serial LCDs are not too expensive, usually under $20.
Of course, we should be streaming the data all the way to a web server, but
it is nice to see the numbers right there too.
I can demo this at the meeting.

I hope everyone in the group can make it!

-rolf