[Bio] Maker Faire is right around the corner...

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:39:20 UTC 2011

Hello Bio Folks!
Yes, we are still waiting on the judges, but...
I just realized that we only have about 12 days until the Maker Faire.
Yikes!  That is not much time.

Did you ever hear back as to whether we will be part of Education Day?
(that's on Friday before the Faire)

Anyway, I'd like to suggest a few questions for Monday's meeting.

- what would we like to show at the Faire  (liquids, cool graphs, new
probes, etc)

- how much space will we have (a table?  or something less?)

- is there anything that needs to start "brewing" before
  we get there (lead time)?

- how many BioBoard setups do we need?  do we want?

- should we make up some stickers (or something else fun) that people
  can take away?

Anyway, just some food for thought!

-rolf