[Bio] maker faire TODO list

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:47:45 UTC 2011

Hey Folks,

Ok, we somehow did not make the finals for the contest :-(
But, it was a grand effort nonetheless!
Anyway, onward and upward to the Maker Faire... about 10 days and counting...

We had a meeting last night and came up with the following TODO list,
some of which we aren't doing, but I'll include them anyway.
I'll put question marks by the ones that we decided we probably won't do.

- QR code sign that links to our Wiki (easy)
- business cards?  stickers?
- determine table space at the Faire
- participate in Education Day
- decide what to show on the table
    vessels for Kombucha (how many needed)
- gimmicks?  props?
- live graphing (this may require Marc's help!)
- create a time schedule for "booth duty"
- email list clipboard (easy)
- poster?  (Charlie volunteered to make a set of smaller "summary sheets")
- PCB of BioBoard design (instead of breadboard)
- ethernet shield working? (we want to bring to MF functional or not)

We also decided to make one additional NIR probe (Rikke), and to reverse the
formula for NIR transmission to absorption instead (Rolf).

Anything I forgot??

-rolf