[Bio] Monday

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sun May 29 04:29:20 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

We're moving to Oakland on Monday, so I'm not likely to make it to
Noisebridge as planned - still want us to have regular meet-ups, though,
either Mondays or Wednesdays?

And when I say meet-ups, I mean making kombucha, destilling, learning how to
grow mushrooms, setting up self-cleaning aquariums, culturing Spirulina
algae - in other words, doing all the stuff we've talked about using our new
cool toy for, and teaching (each) other(s) how to do the same with simple,
DIY tools. I want to collect data from all our adventures with the bioboard,
and use that data as baseline for experiments. I do plan on being at
Noisebridge on Wednesday to make another batch of kombucha, so if anyone
feels like helping to build a curriculum of sorts, come by around 8pm and
let's make a plan! =)

/Rikke