[Bio] Finally

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:15:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Rikke Rasmussen
<rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey people,
> Just wanted to let you know that I've completed the last blog post -
> hopefully to your collective satisfaction.

Very very nice! I like :-)

I posted this to my local DIYbio group in Copenhagen and forgot about
the Bishop-factor: Bryan Bishop consumes everything related to any
kind of free/open technology and transhumanism and cross-posts
relevant stuff to other mailing lists. It's a great service, I just
forgot that he was lurking on the Copenhagen list.

Anyway, that means that I indirectly announced the project to the
DIYbio mailing list without meaning to. I wasn't trying to take credit
for all of the hard work you guys did, and would have preferred it if
Rikke, our official communicator, had made that particular post, but
oh well.

--
Marc