[Bio] Fwd: [GGHC] Semi Finalist Judging

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:25:28 UTC 2011

Thanks for the update, Rikke!
Suspense, it is...

By the way, there is a nice summary of the other projects in
the contest.
I guess one of the contestants decided an unofficial master list
was a good idea :-)
In case you haven't already found it, here it is:
  http://www.element14.com/community/groups/xinchejian-gghc/blog/2011/05/04/xinchejians-gghc-awards

There really are some cool projects!
And there's even another bio-sensors project! (from PS1 in Chicago).

Cheers,
-rolf