[Bio] [Tastebridge] Oyster Mushroom Status?

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 02:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I wanted to briefly introduce myself. This is Tony Longshanks, a recent
addition to the "NoiseBridge family." Love this space. I've been hanging
out a lot lately, & I want to contribute. I like to cook, though I'm pretty
amateur. I have some groceries in the refrigerator. Cynthia - "queen of the
kitchen" in one person's words - suggested I hook up with TasteBridge. I
was saying I'd like to make egg nog for the holidays - both alcoholic and
non-, maybe, to accommodate different needs. Perhaps I can meet up with
TasteBridge soon, and plan a time to make egg nog at one of the upcoming
get-togethers? Also, I've only made it once before. If anyone has a
recommended recipe, I'm all ears.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Below are a few links to me online, FYI.

--

*Tony K. LeTigre
*Writer / journalist / entrepreneur
anthonyletigre at gmail.com