[Bio] [Tastebridge] Oyster Mushroom Status?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:26:57 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Here are the latest pics:
https://plus.google.com/photos/103960152819764522461/albums/5673920333877202449/5673512162566650498
<https://plus.google.com/photos/103960152819764522461/albums/5673920333877202449/5673512162566650498>-
one is contaminated, and although the moldy spot on the surface is pretty
small, you can tell how all the fruits are deformed and miscolored; the
other is a happily fruiting uncooked coffee log.

Roger, thrilled to hear that you've discovered the source of your problems
with the stipticus - really hope you get those critters to fruit!

Tony, you should totally come by the space on Monday and meet the mushroom
grow people - there's a distinctly non-zero chance of there being other
Tastebridgers around to talk to and get to know.

Hope to see everyone Monday at 7:30!

/Rikke