[Bio] Is this group active at all?

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Oct 22 01:01:50 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Francis Regan <francisregan1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I'm new to SF, new to NoiseBridge, and new to bio stuff. I'm an SFSU
> post-bac student working on my basic science courses right now. Planning to
> get back into homebrewing beer in a deliberate, scientific way. I liked
> what I read about the Arduino-based BioBoard project that was active in
> your group about 2 years ago. Hoping to find some people still interested
> in it or still working on/using it.

Hi Fran. This mailing list has been pretty inactive. I was part of the
BioBoard project. Rolf made a new version of the board with some
improvements. We have a fairly active bio community in the east bay, mostly
centered around Counter Culture Labs and sudo room:

  https://counterculturelabs.org

  https://sudoroom.org

We're currently scouting for a location for our community lab.

--
Marc