[Bio] Meeting Up

Margarita Shinder mshinder87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:07:40 UTC 2014

Hello all!

I understand that most members of this group moved over to counter culture
labs and elsewhere, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested in holding
a meetup at noisebridge or elsewhere in SF because all the other biohacker
spaces are just a bit far (at least for me without a car) to commute to on
a regular basis. We can just meet and discuss interests, backgrounds, and
possible projects initially and then plan how to get some projects going. I
work over at UCSF and have a lot of access to amazing equipment and mentors
as well :-)

So yeah I think I will make a meetup.com group to see what kind of interest
there is in this but wanted to reach out to this mailing list first to see
if anyone is still interested in an SF group. Let me know!

Best,
Maggie