[Noisebridge-board] three questions about financial stuff

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:12:26 UTC 2008

Howdy,

I'm catching up with Noisebridge accounting (from Paris -- having a great time!).  I have two questions.

1)  Does anyone know about a charge to one of our Wells Fargo Bank Debit Cards to EXPUSA (through PayPal) for $1.95 ?

2)  Andy emailed saying that he took $87 from the freezer to pay for drinks, but spent a total of $186.12 (at Costco and Cash&Carry), which means that he's owed $99.12.  Any status update on this?

3)  Andy emailed saying that he would donate the excess amount over $150 (very generous -- thanks!) of the final price we were charged:  $291.19.  That means that Andy will be donating $141.19 to Noisebridge.

If Andy has not been paid the $99.12 for beverages, then Andy can give Noisebridge $42.07 to be even with things.  Would that make sense?  (OK, I guess that makes four questions.)

Thanks,
Mitch.