[Noisebridge-board] Member status, & request for some members' contact info needed (WITH attachment)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:48:25 UTC 2008

On the list of people who I am calling members, there are exactly 50 people (they have given Noisebridge money that they explicitly called "dues" at some point).  Of these 50 people, there are 4 for whom I don't have any contact info.  Since we're required to have contact info for members, can someone please forward some form of contact info to me for these 4?

I've attached the up-to-date member spreadsheet (I sent this out yesterday, but that was before some updates as of 18-Dec).  The first two worksheet tabs aren't very useful -- I keep them for historical purposes only.  The "Members" tab has the list of 50 members, in alphabetical order, by first name given to me.

BTW, 31 people out of the 50 have paid their dues this month.  I've contacted everyone who has not paid, and several have said they would.  More later...

Thanks,
Mitch.