[Noisebridge-board] letter to landlord + city re noise

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Nov 9 22:29:35 UTC 2008

I've attached the letter that I sent to Ahuva and the city
regarding the noise complaint situation.  I had a bunch of help from the
denizens of #noisebridge on IRC.

FWIW, I write documents using troff's MM macro package, and check them
into Mercurial.  You can see the history at

http://hg.hexapodia.org/noisebridge-letters/

and individual documents are available under the "Raw" links, for
example:

http://hg.hexapodia.org/noisebridge-letters/raw-file/tip/200811-noisebridge-response-noise.pdf

I'd love to see others collaborate using this method (but am fully
cognizant that most people don't think too highly of traditional markup
languages, so I don't hold out too much hope.)

-andy