[Noisebridge-board] PG&E bill; checks

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 15 05:14:47 UTC 2008

hey all,

The PG&E bill for October came. $221.50 for 863 kilowatt-hours. I've put
 it in the PG&E manila folder. Is someone already planning to pay it or
should I go ahead and figure out how to pay it?

Our new checks came as well. I'm going to hold these for now, since I'd
rather not have them lying around the space. If you want them, let me know.

I will also make a sign asking people to please deposit mail "to
Noisebridge" upstairs on the shelves. From what I hear, the checks were
on the shelves downstairs for a while before moving upstairs.

-David Molnar