[Noisebridge-board] hacker in residence program

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 17 06:53:16 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> [Carol] is asking for input on the hacker in residence
> program.  Please see below and the attachment.

If I'm not mistaken, this only has to be the current version of our
hacker-in-residence application, and we can change it in future as our
needs or requirements change.  So we really should get on it...

I know I won't do anything all by myself, but with a partner I could.
Anyone have time to whack at this with me some evening this week, say
Monday, or Tues before the meeting?

Rachel