[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: directors and officers

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 23:21:59 UTC 2008

d&o has issued. I will send check.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pauline Nagata <paulinemif at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:55:11 -0800
Subject: directors and officers
To: David Molnar <dmolnar at gmail.com>

Hi David
received the business package check and form today -- thanks much

Have received confirmation of binding coverage for the new non profit
directors and officers liability w/ employment practice liability
insurance.  Please find attached the confirmation letter (policy effective
11/19/08, policy # EPP8184448) and invoice.  I will be mailing th originals
today. David, you do not have to mail priority -- put in regular mail and we
should receive beginning of the week.

When we receive the policy we will forward on to you.

Have a great weekend -- and again thanks for giving our agency the
opportunity to serve you.

pauline

--
Pauline Nagata