[Noisebridge-board] fridge money deposit

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Nov 22 02:36:01 UTC 2008

I attempted to deposit $205 soda money into the checking account,
leaving $41 in $5 and $1 bills to make change.

However, the ATM refused some of the bills, including one $20 that
appears to be legit -- just cut a few mm too long on one end.  So I
ended up depositing only $189 and putting the rest back.  (I swapped the
sad $20 for one in my wallet which the ATM liked.)

So the final state is $189 deposited to checking and $61 left behind.

-andy