[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge events info for Carol

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Nov 23 23:16:57 UTC 2008

Here's a list which, when properly PDF-ified, seems it ought to be
sufficient evidence of our Existence and Respectability.  (I admit I've
forgotten what we are trying to provide evidence for, is it in fact
Existence and Respectability or something else?)

HOPE pictures
Irish Times article
Rubin's flyer

List announcements and workshop reports for:
11-21, 7pm:Milk and Cookies
11-17, 7:30pm: Basic Bicycle Maintain
11-16, 5:00pm: RepRap Soldering Party
11-16, 3:00pm: Oscilloscopes
10-31: Halloween Open House
10-25: Soldering Workshop and Pumpkin Hackin'
10-07: (tuesday before meeting) - Etch a circuit board.
09-13: Processing Workshop
Brain Machine Workshop (DONE)

I will start by PDF-ing the Irish Times article, and then search for
announcement emails for the other items.  Andy I am leaving for you the
things that seem Hard to me in my current state: HOPE pix & the flyer.