[Noisebridge-board] lease, insurance, folders: paperwork

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Nov 27 07:49:39 UTC 2008

I found a signed copy of the lease (signed by Ahuva even) lying around
in the kitchen.  I made it its own manila folder in the pile upstairs on
the shelf by the desk.

Atop the folder pile was a letter from MILF insurance which says we're
insured for D&O as of Nov 19, and they'll send the policy as soon as
they receive it from the underwriter.  It turned out also to be an
invoice with a balance due of $690.  I put this in the folder marked
INSURANCE, which also contains another letter from them marked PAID by
David.  (I admit to some confusion here, are they mischarging us?)

Finally, in a folder marked MISC is a letter notifying the landlord that
they may be entitled to a refund of some fees based on the outcome of a
class action lawsuit.  I will call Ahuva on Friday and mention this,
unless I hear that someone else has already done so, or wishes to.

Rachel