[Noisebridge-board] Re: stuff for Carol from Andy

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Nov 18 00:08:34 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 07:19:16PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
> Carol emailed me asking for the stuff from you.  Is there anything
> keeping you from sending the info that anyone else can help with?

What I've been doing is finding original Wiki pages (going through the
history of a workshop page for example) and also finding original email
list announcements; then printing those to PDF.  Both of these have
turned out to be more work than anticipated, and I've had less time to
spend on it than expected.

I've attached what I have.  People are welcome to add to it; we might
have enough already.

-andy