[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:58:10 UTC 2008

I'm up for a board meeting.

I can make it anytime except tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon, since I have a dentist appointment.  Lots to do otherwise (WAY LOTS!), but my time's flexible around it all.

Mitch.

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 01:35:49 -0700From: noahbalmer at gmail.comTo: board at lists.noisebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?
I am booked solid for the next two days. I am, however, open to discussing any or all of these things, either via email, phone calls with any or all of you or over the weekend.  I could also go by the space briefly around lunchtimes if anyone wants to meet up then too.