[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Oct 2 18:58:59 UTC 2008

Andy Isaacson wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 11:54:40AM -0700, Noah Balmer wrote:
>> The earliest two hour block I can do is saturday.  Is 11:00AM ok?
>
> works for me.

I'll have to phone in if this is the meeting time. It looks like I have
to attend to some business in Southern California (related to day job)
Friday-Sunday.

I would really like today or Monday (afternoon or before 8pm) for an in
person meeting. I suspect that today is right out (for good reason) and
Monday may be too delayed for some people.

Thoughts?

Best,
Jake