[Noisebridge-board] Two questions for Carol

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 8 07:52:30 UTC 2008

Hi Mitch,

I have in my notes that we wanted you to ask two things to Carol:

1) How to word a resolution for assuming the lease so that any board
member or officer can sign on behalf of noisebridge?
Looks like that will take care of itself as part of redrafting the
resolutions.

2) What are our duties with regards to determining if the name given by
a Member is "fake" ? This came up as part of the issue of having
pseudonymous/anonymous members. The specific hypothetical is someone
comes up, pays dues, and gives a name John Smith. What, if anything, do
we need to do to make sure this is "really" John Smith?

-David Molnar