[Noisebridge-board] Never mind, figured it out

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 9 06:43:33 UTC 2008

Turns out that the app asks earlier for "Number of owners." If you put
"55" (rough estimate of the number of members), the form silently treats
that as "4 people on the account."

I will go forward for now with just myself on the account. We will of
course add everyone else who is authorized by the board resolution to
have signing power as soon as possible.

Also, they asked if we expect wire transfers from foreign countries. I
stated "yes," most likely from Germany, Austria, and Argentina. Let me
know if I left out anyone.

-David Molnar