[Noisebridge-board] plan for bank account

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:37:17 UTC 2008

Thanks for dealing with the bank account, David.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to Noisebridge when you're there.  So, if needed, we can add my name later.

Thanks again,
Mitch.

-----------------> Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:54:51 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] plan for bank account> > hey all,> > Jake has signed the Certificate of Authority and will be giving that to> me plus a copy of his passport. Here is what I need from the rest of the> board:> > 1) The signed resolutions, which include the resolution to open a bank> account. Wells Fargo wants us to fax this to them. Andy, do you have these?> > 2) If you want to be a signer on the bank account to begin with, I need> your signature on the Certificate of Authority and I need a photocopy of> your drivers' license or other ID card. Wells Fargo wants the ID card.> We can always add you later, so this does not have to block opening an> account, but if you happen to be around, let me know.> > I am going to head over to Noisebridge by 2pm or so today to pick up the> Certificate of Authority and Jake's passport copy. If you want to sign> and give me a copy of your ID, please let me know soon. Otherwise once I> have the signed resolutions I will fax everything in and continue the> application. Again, we will add everyone to the account as soon as we> can. Wells Fargo's web site mentions something about a "limit of 4> principals" for the account as well, I will ask about that and let you> all know.> > Finally, the bank needs $100 to open. Jake is giving that $100 to me,> I'll either credit card it or deposit it in person to the bank. After> the account is open, Mitch can transfer our current balance into it.> > Let me know if you have any questions.> -David Molnar>