[Noisebridge-board] We have a Wells Fargo Nonprofit Checking Account

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 10 00:59:14 UTC 2008

Hey all,

We now have a Wells Fargo Nonprofit Checking Account. I went over and
filed the papers in person at the 16th and Mission branch. We currently
have $100 in the bank courtesy of Jake, with the rest of our collected
monies to follow soon.

You can write cheques to "Noisebridge" now - I just did!

Our banker at the 16th and Mission Wells Fargo is Cristo'bal "Cris"
Mun~iz. When I told him about our Brain Machine workshop, he exclaimed
"hey, I tried one of those at Maker Faire!" I invited him to show up to
our meetings. He may bring his daughter, too. Please say "hi" and make
them feel at home if you see them.

-David Molnar