[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Bylaws, revised]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:59:32 UTC 2008

Please check this out, from Carol.

Mitch.

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:39:04 -0700From: mitch at CornfieldElectronics.comTo: maltman23 at hotmail.comSubject: [Fwd: Bylaws, revised]
-------- Original Message --------

Subject:
Bylaws, revised

Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:44:16 -0700

From:
Carol Gee <carolgee at sbcglobal.net>

To:
Mitch Altman <mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com>Hi Mitch:

I have cleaned up the bylaws.  All changes with any significance are
reflected in red (with the exception of a typo or number change here or
there).  I left the blue typeface in for now, as it was before. Once
everything is finished, we can convert it to one color.

Please take a look and let me know if there are questions or comments.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol A. Gee
Attorney at Law

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.