[Noisebridge-board] re-signing the lease

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Oct 27 18:13:40 UTC 2008

Hi peeps, I am ready to call Ahuva and set up a time for this.  Did we
determine that any ... 2 of us can sign?  I'll print out a new version
with larger type so hopefully she can sign it there and then.

I would also like to ask if we can hang the NYC Resistor sign outside to
the right of the door, using semi-permanent double-sided tape.

Any objections or comments?  I'll wait until tomorrow in case people
can't check their email until late tonight.

Rachel