[Noisebridge-board] re-signing the lease

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:13:27 UTC 2008

Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Hi peeps, I am ready to call Ahuva and set up a time for this.  Did we
> determine that any ... 2 of us can sign?  I'll print out a new version
> with larger type so hopefully she can sign it there and then.

The board resolution authorizes any board member or officer to sign. So
as far as we are concerned, we only need one. Ahuva may have her own
requirements, I don't know what those are. Please ask her when you call
if she needs more than one person present at the signing.

> I would also like to ask if we can hang the NYC Resistor sign outside to
> the right of the door, using semi-permanent double-sided tape.

Sounds great. Thanks, Noah, for looking up the zoning!

-David Molnar